• Study Visa

  • Student Visa New Zealand

    Most international students planning on studying and living in New Zealand will need a visa or student permit. You do not need a student visa if:

    • You are from Australia
    • If you are entering a course which runs for less than three months
    • Or if you hold a New Zealand resident permit  

    For everyone else, entry into New Zealand requires a visa which can be applied for in your home country. For visa application a student will need the following:

    • A recent passport-size photograph
    • Payment of a non-refundable application fee
    • Admission letter of an institute at New Zealand viz. students must provide paperwork detailing the name of the course, institution, length of the course and cost of the tuition fees
    • In New Zealand international students are required to organise their accommodation prior to a visa application.

    Students must prove they can financially support themselves to live and study in New Zealand Depending upon the students length of stay they will have to provide information concerning their health and medical history as well as character references. When a student has been authorised with a visa and enters New Zealand they will show their passport and visa and will be given a student permit if all the requirements are met. A student permit enables international students to study in New Zealand up until a certain date.


    For more information, please contact  one of our offices

    Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand

    Last Updated: 30 November 2009
                                                 Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF
  • Share This Page
    • facebook share google plus share linkedin share telegram share twitter share