• UK Visas


    UK Visas

    Obtaining a visa to live and work in United Kingdom has changed considerably in a very small amount of time. Some types of UK visas:

    Employment-Based Visas: Employment-based visas are those that allow a foreign national to enter the UK for work purposes. Eligibility for these visas is determined by the applicant's past experience, immigration history, salary and education. 

    Student Visas: General and child student visas, are issued to those foreign nationals coming to the UK to study. The applicant must show that he has been accepted into an accredited course of study in the UK.

    EEA Family Permits:Residents of the European Economic Area have the right to live and work in the UK, as do their spouses and immediate family members. The EEA permit is for European Union citizens.

    UK Family-Based Visas: The category of family-based visas is for family members of UK citizens such as spouses, civil partners, engaged couples or proposed civil partners. To be eligible, you must show that you are legally married, in a civil partnership or you plan to marry or enter into a civil partnership within six months of arriving in the UK.




    For more information, please contact  one of our offices

    Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand

    Last Updated: 30 November 2009
                                                 Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF
  • Share This Page
    • facebook share google plus share linkedin share telegram share twitter share
    v 2.0