• New Zealand Visas


    New Zealand Visas

    In general, you will need a visa if you wish to: Visit as a tourist, work temporarily, have a working holiday, reside permanently or study.

    You may need to apply for a visitor visa if you intend to stay temporarily in New Zealand, but you don't intend to study or work. If your home country is on the visa-waiver list, you can enter New Zealand without a visa, depending on how long you want to stay. If you are not from a visa-waiver country you will need a visa. They need to know that:

    • You are in good health
    • You are of good character 
    • A visitor visa fits your purpose for coming to New Zealand
    • Your passport
    • Proof that you plan to leave New Zealand
    • Proof of funds

    But if you wish to study in New Zealand you should know that everyone who comes to study in New Zealand from overseas must meet certain rules and requirements. If you are coming to New Zealand for more than three months, you will need a student visa.


    For more information, please contact  one of our offices

    Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand

    Last Updated: 30 November 2009
                                                 Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF
  • Share This Page
    • facebook share google plus share linkedin share telegram share twitter share
    v 2.0