- Study in AustraliaAustralian Universities/CollegesPrograms by faculty AusAustralian VisasLife in Australia
- Study In New ZealandNew Zealand UniversitiesPrograms by Faculty NZNew Zealand VisasLife in New Zealand
- Study in CanadaUniversities/Colleges in CANADAPrograms by faculty CanadaCanadian VisasLife in Canada
StudyCo Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your online privacy by abiding by privacy laws.
- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during the login and shopping process.
It is also advisable that StudyCo Pty Ltd
maintains all security standards designated under "The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)" to ensure improving payment account security throughout the transaction process
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious & imminent threat to somebody's life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- StudyCo Pty Ltd is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
- Our website follows the Privacy Commissioner's Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government Websites.
Security capabilities & policy for transmission of payment
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does English Australia protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through NAB Transact Direct Post. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay. StudyCo Pty Ltd does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about Cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use StudyCo Pty Ltd website.
Payment NAB Transact Direct Post Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card payments for general users. With NAB Transact Direct Post you can have Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) compliance and still host your own payment page – a great option to seamlessly convey your brand during your customer’s online experience. None of your payment details are stored - this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.
How to contact us
For further information contact us on:
StudyCo Pty Ltd ABN: 99 155 316 626
Tel: +61 3 9629 2677
Fax: +61 3 9629 2611
Address: PO Box 180, Collins Street West, Melbourne Victoria 8007 Australia